Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm Ba-ack (For Real This Time)

*blows off cobwebs*

So, I was remiss in planning (story of my life) how to continue posting once school started last August, and I just kept putting it off, and off, and off... Of course, as you can see, I rarely got around to actually publishing much content.

But this time, I have a plan. (And boy, does having a solid plan help.) My plan is to have two posts a week. One will go up Tuesday or Wednesday (a little flexibility is good) and one on Saturday. I think they'll be a combination of reviews and other content, most of the time, but there may be some weeks when I put up two reviews. Who knows.

I really want to keep this blog going this time, and I'll do my best to see that through. For now, I'm glad to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment